Taiyoukei-Gai De - chapter 66. Arriving at the devastated desert
The spaceship had been on the road against the blue-green planet now. When it did, it flew through the blue-green clouds.
- Check it out! cried Quackerjack and pointer. Have you seen?
Espio, Tikal and Megavolt saw it too.
- Yeah, replied Espio. So beautiful! Isn't it?
- Well, I think that, whispered Tikal at him.
- Hold on, my friends, so I control and concentrate on how we land! shouted Megavolt and steered the wheel with his hands.
When the spaceship had flown through the clouds, it flew very slowly, so it wouldn't crash on the ground. Slowly but surely, it landed on the ground.
- We have arrived! pointed Megavolt with the steering wheel.
Now when the spaceship had landed on the ground, it was shut off automatically. The door opened, and the escalator dropped down. Out came Espio, Tikal, Quackerjack and Megavolt where they would run down the stairs. Quackerjack pressed the button where the escalator would go running.
When they were down at the esc
In The Heart For Them - chapter 1010. The necklace
In the evening when Sonic and Espio had eaten dinner with Mighty six hours earlier, they walked in the woods. The only Sonic held in his hand was a necklace with three pendants that were cross, anchor and heart.
- I wonder, whose necklace is that? he wondered. And where does it come from?
- We'll soon see, Sonic, he said.
When they arrived at the tree, they laid down and embraced each other. They caressed each other and kissed each other. But after that, Sonic interrupted himself and was still holding the necklace that was left.
- Put it under the branches, said Espio. I don't think anyone will catch sight of it.
Sonic did as he said. He put the necklace in the branches to hide it so no one would see it.
- Only no one steals it, he said.
- No, said Espio and smiled.
Both began to continue to caress each other and kiss each other. As long as it went.
When night came, they slept. The spruce branches moved, and Sonic woke up to see what was going on. He be
Caught By Shadow - chapter 44. Mephiles' apprentice
Knuckles was with Mephiles now in the palace, and Mephiles had asked him to accompany him back to it.
- I want you to stay away from the bad guys, Knuckles, he explained. First you learn how to kill anyone who kills everybody. After all, you should have exactly the same power as me.
Knuckles looked surprised.
- What do you mean? he wondered.
- I'll show you, 'he said.
- B-but I want to get back to Sonic and his friends! stammered Knuckles horrified. I want it. Just l-let me be!
Mephiles put his hand on his shoulder.
- I'm not going to hurt you, Knux, he assured. I'll show you. What did I tell you?
He changed into the evil whose eyes shone green to red. He aimed his hand against a wall and began firing a crystal-like laser, so that it hit the wall.
- It was as hell..., mumbled Knuckles.
- Your turn, said Mephiles and gestured for him.
- But I have no powers! exclaimed Knuckles. I mean, I can fight, but not I should have an unknown force than to f